BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

So we're signing HUGE Distribution companies that are advising...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    So we're signing HUGE Distribution companies that are advising BUDDY they can generate a minimum of $20M etc over 3 years. Note, these companies are $Billion companies with a wealth of experience successfully selling products in their respective regions. So they're telling Buddy to expect a minimum of $20million over 3 years. I repeat that to make a point. $69.3M minimum predicted by experienced, proven distributors and resellers so far WITHOUT Factoring in DICKER and INGRAM GLOBALLY OUTSIDE Caribbean.

AND YOU GOLDBEAR COME OUT WITH THE STATEMENTS: "its pretty simple - having drummed up huge heat through language that you can see has subsequently dissappointed and so lost reputation as a result - the only sensible course is to wind back statements as i outlined distribution deals are not sales. so distribution deals themselves are necessary but no cause for excitement the way use of the word 'monster' implies in the context of previous announcements."

Frankly you come across as simple. "Distribution deals are not sales..." We have been told that the sales expectation from these proven distributors is to far exceed these predictions. What's the problem then and how have Buddy "lost reputation"?? WE ALL KNOW that time will tell if this prediction comes off or not but the odds are far more likely than not. I for one am grateful Buddy are transparent and conservative with the announcements and revenue forecasts. Exponential revenue growth from July 4c as we've been told 1000 times.

Dicker already sell about $100Million of product to Telstra annually. They will sell Ohm to Telstra and Telstra customers. Time to buy some DDR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.