PLS 3.32% $3.27 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Update on Right of First Refusal,MIN-PLS.AX, page-240

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Is that a threatening tone I sense?

I have always found Hot Copper to be a place to learn and share. Differing opinions and views is what it is about.

The questions I ask are not stupid... Nor is the information that I have shared.

I cannot understand why you are making this a personal vendetta rather than discussing the points that I am presenting.

As I have been trying to explain, the disagreement could be with the point that the rights holder didn't receive the right of 'first refusal'

I have shown you that 4 justices come up with 4 differing viewpoints as to what the right entails.

My questions on the first right were shunned and I was ridiculed for even suggesting that there would be a problem.

Well look where we are now. Exactly what I had explained was the highly likely location.

Based on the research I am doing and the disagreement even here it would appear that this case will continue for a very long time.

How long would this take to get to and be heard in the High Court?

Or do you think Pilbara might break before then and come to an alternative solution?

The company has often stated that this will be easy, but I don't think it will be.

But it's good to see confidence in time of severe adversity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
0.105(3.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.30 $3.21 $69.38M 21.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
91 342608 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 174119 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.