PLS 0.00% $3.20 pilbara minerals limited

Yes i am down 45% so am just in as much pain But nothing is on...

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Yes i am down 45% so am just in as much pain
    But nothing is on hold! PLS is progressing business as usual purchase of more pilgangoora tennement ordering long lead items continuing drilling dealing with min progressing with all the licences required dfs and pfs reissued sales notice and more i am sure is getting done nothing is on hold. They are still progressing on further BOA organising financing spreading the word going to china and canada and usa talking to prospecrive coenerstone investors. Nothing is on hold all progressing the only thing which is occuring is the sp heading south due to short positions being held by some hedge funds and now we have the latest in the dispute with min expert will determine before the 24th if this month and once this is cleared we will continue to progress towards mining but there may or should i say will be other bumps along the way but we will continue to press on to making PLS one of the biggest and cheapest producers of spod and lce.
    There are two methods to alleviate the tension and fear within sell or remind yourself of our fundamentals.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.20
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.631B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $4.886M 1.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90009 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.88 8212 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.48am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.