ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 44 Posts.
    "Market" as you know but we all tend to generalise is no homogenous entity but a milieu.

Same for "the Chinese" even though the PRC is a feudal set up

In my view, very limited it is, saying "the Chinese" don't know about PLS can't be right; is far from right.

Not only those who need lithium products but strategically the strand of the CCP responsible for resources and energy supply for instance would have their finger on the pulse of what's available globally. Australia would almost be viewed as not a sovereign state but a paddock ripe for the picking and they've noticeably been trying.

If they "the Chinese" weren't aware they would seem to be aware now after being asked if they were aware of PLS.

To say did not know is to almost say I know very well but I'm not letting on, I want in cheap naturally.

There is more going on with the PLS ore body and potential stakeholders than we the retail are aware. By dint of logic I know this. Silence and inaction doesn't mean necessarily nescience it can me tactics.

Hold on to the shares is my conclusion, the final leg of this race to mining is nearing the stretch ; ROFR resolution, November contracts and sooner or later the behind the scenes brinkmanship will collapse into a bidding war if not already slowly.

In my view don't let the red negativity rile. Wait like Buffet and DYOR as always .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
-0.100(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.185B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.15 $3.02 $74.55M 24.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 89482 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 37502 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.