UNT 10.5% 1.7¢ unith ltd

Great post RAllan50 , appreciate you taking the time to update...

1. 116 Posts.
    Great post RAllan50 , appreciate you taking the time to update us holders with your own views on proceedings.

Just wanted others views on a few things..

Quoted by RAllen50

"Even with conditions precedent met, cross-border transactions are always slow. I have experienced how slow it is to get signatures across borders. Also, don't underestimate that lawyers want to get some fees out of this so expect delays"

Do we interprete this as confirmation all Conditions have been met and it's just formalising paperwork and transfer of funds??

If they haven't been met there is more time needed to resolve this and then formalise He also quoted the below which is a little concerning..st
    "cross-border transactions are always slow. I have experienced how slow it is to get signatures across borders. Also, don't underestimate that lawyers want to get some fees out of this so expect delays"

A few weeks isn't a show stopper so no biggie if the deal gets done and implemented before the end of the year - I'm still confident of a $200M MC come start of the next financial year.

My take on it all is that they have had conditions, contracts and finance formally agreed but Crowd sat on signing these until they new the outcome of the SPA.

They also released they were over zealous with SPA timeframes and suspended trading (sighting they still needed to satisfy the conditions precedents ) to allow DJ's more time finalise and allocate to sub underwriters. Revised allocation and payment of shares will correspond with the company receiving the funds fron the lenders.

It's a big acquisition and I'm happy with Dom to take what ever process / strategy as long as he secures the deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $20.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ $126.8K 7.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 265719 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 145000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.