WNX 4.17% 2.5¢ wellnex life limited

I have never been tempted to post anything on this site until...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have never been tempted to post anything on this site until now,was happy to read the for and against.This SP has been up to $2.70 and now $0.47.Then i read this from WHA release......( Wattle Health are proud of their premium product range developed through their vertical integration process)what a pack of morons with their head stuck up their a&^e. Show the shareholders production record,stock report anything.there is one thing that could be shown...$700k plus per year for doing not very much.How to run a good company into the ground and then ask for more funds to line your own pockets(pack of wankers)there are a lot of good people going to loose lots of money unless someone (other than whos there now)can sort out the mess and get back on track,also communication is pathetic,do the current executives and all current Board members think they are the only important people involved with the company.Good or bad give some feedback to shareholders. That's my say for now,Good Luck to all involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $32.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $98.47K 4.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 504107 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 474364 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.