ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Update on Riqueza Earn-in Agreement, page-78

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Or have you thought just because most of you are LTH your not always rite in everything you post ? and fresh blood like my self is not so closed minded as most of you LTH currently are. Lets face it you LTH were all feed hype you all were greedy and now you sit back hitting back at fresh blood saying how it really is. How is sitting at .004 then .005 then .004 and so on sitting on a gravy train with a front seat window. I have no sympathy for most of you greedy Long Term Share Holders, greed is why you are where you at. Now you sit home making jokes putting up stupid animals telling us how we will all be rich soon. Listen to me, don't twist this around let look at it for what it really is, only winners making money is management - NOT LONG TERM SHARE HOLDERS, and you joke about Al in cars, planes, boats, and how the Packers will stand strong lol. You, we have no say in anything, all of you are ATM's to ICG that all, they must sit back laugh at half of you posting photos up talking about cars as they fleece you dry. So lets re-cap you LTH are where you are due to greed, your only to blame for your .004 investment mistake. Wait for this announcement then praise your alpaca for a .002 jump in SP. Great train your all on, you sure are all winning, just remember management are the only winners so far getting a nice fat pay on going. Anyway i will let you all to get back to cut copy past alpaca photos ohhh and cars on ICG forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $27 6.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 912807 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2395385 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.