ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Kiwi,I'm not known for the frequency of my posts on HC. This is...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Kiwi,

I'm not known for the frequency of my posts on HC. This is mainly due to the fact I choose to either read/follow/enjoy or disagree with the comments posted on the stock I have invested in on the ASX (I also invest in stock on the DAX) however, after reading some of your personal attacks on those shareholders in the "60-70" year old that need to "listen to the Alpha male" I feel compelled to add my two cents worth.

I am by far not in the category that you feel is lagging behind and stuck in their "old ways". I am an investor that only plays with what he can afford to lose. Whilst I sometimes share your frustrations that the company hasn't moved as quickly as I would have liked, I have also invested some $80k (at a slightly higher price than where the company is currently sitting) with the view that ICG is a long term investment. If i'm looking to make a quick profit I'd day trade and obsess with SP movements but I don't have the time nor patience for that. I look at HC on a fairly regular basis and do get some sort of light relief whilst following the banter of some of the longer term holders (I have held ICG for 6 years). If I find a comment inane then I'll quickly move onto the next comment in the thread.

There is enough anger, frustration and impatience in the world today without having a holder pursuing personal attacks against other holders. Of course this is your right to do so if you wish but by "playing the man rather than the ball" I believe you're not only showing your impatience/frustration on an open comment forum but alienating anyone from taking your comments seriously.

I hope that you get your 2.5c and wish you all the best with your future investments.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 352365 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.