BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Ann: Update on Sale of Balkan Mining, page-16

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    10 million over 10 years ensures the directors always get paid.
    So a $15 million dollar deal is now worth $10 mil possibly. Get ready for the next cap raise at 2 cents if it keeps going like this.

What I would like to know is if Milos is part of the new buyers group. Unless there is $5 million up front something is very wrong here.

Mike going on about a good deal? For the first time I am utterly disgusted with this company. I understand that commodity prices have come off but how many times did Mike say he was confident the deal would be done?
    How will the Mariola deal be funded? Mr Yaw stumping up the money for 90% of the profits? 10% for us. Nothing surprises me anymore.
    Feel sorry for those heavily invested. For me whatever happens happens. I have written of my investment. If they go bust tomorrow this is about as upset I will get. At the end of the day it's a gamble. There is not one person here who bought in only to double their money. We all had the dream of multibagging. Up until yesterday there was light at the end of the coal mine tunnel. Now I am not so sure.

This will be my last post here for a while. Unless we get Togo (lol).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.