re: Ann: AXM: Update on sale of Wiluna Gold P... i know irc have...

1. 8,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    re: Ann: AXM: Update on sale of Wiluna Gold P... i know irc have purchased a tailing dump from axm, from irc's annual report.

"Intermin initially planned to relocate the tailings to another site for processing. However, during the year the Company reached agreement with Apex Minerals Ltd whereby Intermin may establish its proposed Calcines re-treatment facility in close proximity to the current tailings location. Thus it will not be necessary to relocate the material in the near term.
    Apex has also agreed to allow Intermin to dispose of process residues in a former open pit which will considerably reduce Intermin’s tailings disposal requirements for this project.
    In consideration for the concessions granted by Apex, Intermin has brought forward the payment of portion of royalties potentially due under the earlier agreement with Apex. Intermin has paid an additional sum of $580,000 plus GST to Apex.
    Intermin is not required to pay any further royalty to Apex unless the amount treated exceeds 370,000 tonnes."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.