HCT 0.00% 2.3¢ holista colltech limited

@@stevenrushbrookYes we are all disappointed and a number of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    @@stevenrushbrook
    Yes we are all disappointed and a number of people are going to exit at this point either because panic has set in, or automatic stop-losses get triggered. This morning's reaction is overkill but when you have a negative announcement like this there is going to be some major reaction.
    I have learnt that I need to filter out repeated down rampers, and some up-rampers.

Hopefully things should settle above 10c today as there are still plenty of upsides. Consider:

19/3/2020 - Announcement of US Distributorship $3M per year. SP above 10c
    9/4/2020 - announcement Increased to $3.8M sales for the quarter - SP around 15-18c
    20/4/2020 - UK Natshield Tests announcement - positive news SP 15-18c

re: US Sales tanked from $3.8Mto 0.5M - not surprising given Trump denying that there is a problem. Sadly as people become sicker and death rate increases, people will focus on sanitising and become more health conscious. We are talking about a nation that protest with guns and hatred because someone they don't want to be locked down and they ignore all public health warnings.

In this instance I suggest we all pool together and re-hash the facts, pros & cons. Feel free to add-on

Pros
    *Nasal Spray still to be finalised
    *Ability to sell with TGA approval as a cosmetic product - need to partner with someone respectable (not a small time player) to get this going
    *Still getting revenue - Asian countries are a good opportunity for sanitiser.
    *Noodles - Asians countries love Noodles! Low-Gi will definitely be a long term winner
    *Large US retailer/Airport opportunities - Hopefully Diabloracer, you are correct here.
    * UK opportunity

Cons
    * US Sales tanked from $3.8Mto 0.5M - HCT produce a quality product but the cheap imported hand sanitisers do not help sales. Their distributor needs to pull their finger o
    * Crappy marketing team
    * UK market not established

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $2.066K 89.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.