HCT 0.00% 0.6¢ holista colltech limited

@@stevenrushbrookYes we are all disappointed and a number of...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    @@stevenrushbrook
    Yes we are all disappointed and a number of people are going to exit at this point either because panic has set in, or automatic stop-losses get triggered. This morning's reaction is overkill but when you have a negative announcement like this there is going to be some major reaction.
    I have learnt that I need to filter out repeated down rampers, and some up-rampers.

Hopefully things should settle above 10c today as there are still plenty of upsides. Consider:

19/3/2020 - Announcement of US Distributorship $3M per year. SP above 10c
    9/4/2020 - announcement Increased to $3.8M sales for the quarter - SP around 15-18c
    20/4/2020 - UK Natshield Tests announcement - positive news SP 15-18c

re: US Sales tanked from $3.8Mto 0.5M - not surprising given Trump denying that there is a problem. Sadly as people become sicker and death rate increases, people will focus on sanitising and become more health conscious. We are talking about a nation that protest with guns and hatred because someone they don't want to be locked down and they ignore all public health warnings.

In this instance I suggest we all pool together and re-hash the facts, pros & cons. Feel free to add-on

Pros
    *Nasal Spray still to be finalised
    *Ability to sell with TGA approval as a cosmetic product - need to partner with someone respectable (not a small time player) to get this going
    *Still getting revenue - Asian countries are a good opportunity for sanitiser.
    *Noodles - Asians countries love Noodles! Low-Gi will definitely be a long term winner
    *Large US retailer/Airport opportunities - Hopefully Diabloracer, you are correct here.
    * UK opportunity

Cons
    * US Sales tanked from $3.8Mto 0.5M - HCT produce a quality product but the cheap imported hand sanitisers do not help sales. Their distributor needs to pull their finger o
    * Crappy marketing team
    * UK market not established

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 994644 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.