HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

what a debacle. I would strongly suggest existing shareholders...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    what a debacle. I would strongly suggest existing shareholders seek clarity on the recent ANN and the relevant parties involved where possible, given what happened to SKN and its suspension. I fortunately (beauty of hindsight) sold a few weeks back as i had financial commitments elsewhere, but if not for that, i would definitely have held up to this point or at least to when the recent ANN dropped. As a result, i can sympathise with all s/h caught up. It doesnt add up. Either HCT is lying now or they lied when they alluded to outcomes in previous ANN. With many claiming the Dr indicated good news is otw were either lying themselves or were lied to by the Dr. Either way, some severe dodginess relating to this stock given the amount of claims made in this regard. Also this new info re: morris seems off.

not trying to downramp as i personally really believed this company was destined for big things (and may yet still achieve them), but atm, it smells like questionable characters are def circling this company. This has been a good lesson at how competent management is a must, but still things dont add up. The Dr has naturally lost the most in all this, he is surely scratching his head. Surely there is something in the works if 20c options are to be issued soon?not financial advice, but i would suggest existing holders really assess this weekend their risk appetite on buying/holding/selling. Protect your hard-earned always. I sincerely hope things work out as what has happended (at least to the public eye) is not acceptable in my eyes. What will work against this company at least in the short term is the lack of trust in the management team, regardless of what products they have and what they can do.if the company can execute then this company can potentially be huge in the LT, but def rocky waters at least in the ST. Good luck all. If this situation turns around quickly (which i hope) then what a rollercoaster it would have been. But worst case scenario, dont walk away accepting what happened, but as s/h id make the board/management accountable.

all just IMO

edit: disclosure = Not Held, sentiment = none
    Last edited by JM115: 11/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.