HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Update on Sales and Distribution Agreements for Natshield, page-479

1. 3,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    So the pumper in chief is back !!! But I see that you have started a new nic and account on Hotcopper. Obviously to cover your tracks of being a flagrant and constant pumper and ramper of HCT and god knows what else. That is pretty weak and gutless IMO. Now no one can see your posting and pumping history. Sad. You should be man enough to admit you got HCT wrong and apologise to all the newbies and inexperienced traders on here that either bought or held on to HCT due to your blatant ramping. And now that you’ve taken a major capital hit you are throwing your toys out of the cot in a tantrum and throwing barbs to anyone like me that told people they should avoid this poorly governed stock. Lol.

It is obvious to anyone without eyes and ears that are painted on that HCT is run with poor corporate governance and has a COVID business case which is unravelling apparently due to the pandemic itself which was supposedly going to shower shareholders with untold riches.

P.S. You should probably steer clear of a company who’s CEO appears on YouTube with his finger up his nose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220168 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 802257 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.