D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

What's interesting about this stock IMO is that none of these...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    What's interesting about this stock IMO is that none of these Patent technologies are fully understood.
    I will give you an example. I read a book recently called Kill Chain, that explores drones in depth, and US use of such in warfare. In the book it explains that all targeted assassinations (different from untargered ones - where the targeted is actually known, rather than assumed), go purely off the the ability to trace a telephone device with a radio tower, within 30 meters or so.

D13 a while back announced it had patented phone technologies that allow the phone to jump or share its identification signal meaning that the phone or device is otherwise untargetable. Huge patent, but the share price didn't move, as retail investors aren't actually aware of what this technology means. As drone warefare continues to expand, not just in the US, but my most advances military countries, so will counter drone technologies - like one of the many D13 have already patented. World peace doesn't seam to be on the horizon anytime soon, and as drones predominance increase so inevitably will the need for counter measures like those of D13. GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.