QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Ann: Update on Sandalwood Properties Ltd - AFSL, page-16

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179

Sorry Trav for not getting back to u re my last post two things. Keeping my identity private but mostly sad loss of a parent.

What I can here is Sandalwood growers losing the plot. They could end up with nothing at all. The last thing they need is to make talks more difficult. Yes there could be conflict of interest but they could monitor tender document s for fairness and issues there. To think they have more clout as growers or with buyers knowledge is naive. Their scheme will involve more costs to growers as marketing is expensive lawyers doing legal work etc. QIN would reap costs managing still but no incentive to maximize Heartwood etc if control totally lost to buyers. If trees could not be sold by QIN it loses an integral part of controlling markets,price,Goodwill,quality,quantity,etc. All of this ensures incentives to sell trees at a high price and feedback to coy profile and prestige. Subject to as I said talks with growers reps to ensure they r ok tender is reaching best outcomes this grower group is out of hand begging for insolvency and getting nothing . My view anyway.

In terms of me catching up with coy . I c a coy forced to review and implement new business processes, new valuation requirements. That massive reduction in value is good in that it hoses down all expectations. Any deal now will be accepted.
    That normally happens beforehand.

I believe oil prices are good and no less than three . I am concerned about ground salt issue verified for some plantations. No details re level of heatwood from this year's supply which will hopefully be an exception. This year's survival rate is barely fifty percent which is the lowest predicted for a couple of years. We need to know more and receive assurances about future harvests.also the details on what's happening with trials and an acne cream potential. Is there something worrying about side affects effectiveness etc?

It's not looking good.

I don't c how this comes back at more than 6 cents . It's a Slater's story and we need that ending.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.