MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

Ann: Update on Scheduled FDA Advisory Committee Meeting, page-129

1. 2,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Well no because MnG, 1 of the largest shareholders, is divesting their holding in MSB.....would they be considered an insider? I'm sure anyone at MnG can have a direct line to SI about where things are at. What has prompted them to take their holdings out? We can only speculate.
    In some ways its similar to the fallout from last CHF trial results, but that was on fact...even if the market read it wrong [apparently]
    With the delays in readouts for CHF and CLBP phase 3 there's questions to be answered, we got bugger all in the 4c....oh yeah imminent? Bit like partnerships.
    So all it needed was a proliferation of negative sentiment and all hell breaks loose, waiting for most of the day to counter that was very poor form but somewhat typical of MSB with their style of news flow.
    If a sustained attack on the stock can cherry pick snippets from an FDA public document...then why not either choose a TH and cover the issues raised as best you can? Not hard to do but they still seem somewhat amateur in their approach to keeping the market informed. I feel its an own goal, but of course we are only in the curtain raiser. The main event should be by weeks end.
    Tonight's Nasdaq action will be key to stability if there is such a thing pending both ODAC outcomes and whether that's a green light for FDA approval. No doubt the milestones are there but sometimes the MSB PR machine just seems asleep at the wheel, maybe its a rub off from having scientists in control rather than proven CEO types, just sayin. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.