MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

That's it everyone, I'm out...turns out the Sun is in the sky...

1. 4,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    That's it everyone, I'm out...turns out the Sun is in the sky during the day, even when there's lots of cloud cover...and the Moon appears brighter at night! If ONLY I'd known this clearly before. Sky-falling is likely now imminent and the billions to be made by bringing new cell based therapies to market...well, I'll just leave that to the billionaires, little doubt snapping up more as the price takes a breather...I'm sharp!

Panic...shock...horror....people suddenly appearing telling everyone it's tanking...Ignore Button set to Full Power....ohhh my......dizzy, need dramatic headlines...can see it now, Alan Kohler, suddenly again says Mesoblast...."if we compare the collapse of the once promising biotech to the Big Dipper initial drop angel, we get a 1974 Wool Futures fraction, taken to the Power of 10"

Meanwhile...back in the Billionaires office...."OK, get that 10th buy order on for today....this is gold...let's go people...

NOT selling a single MSB for less than US$500 - want a US$1,000, reckon we'll get it, all in time!

NOT Advice || Just My Head Tilted View of Today - DYOR - People Can Be Weird....er...and er!

Ps. remember the story of the Teva that "dropped" the promising cell therapy candidate and the h...u...g....e setback [apparently] that was? Ahh the old days.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.