MSB 2.45% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

Yes, I'll admit I'd have thought this would have been released...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Yes, I'll admit I'd have thought this would have been released much earlier today than it has been considering the scare campaign that has been way too effective today on here and in certain publications ....seems more timed for the USA opening than here. Pretty much says what I posted this morning ...and I do think could have been released to the ASX earlier.....very odd timing all I can guess is that MSB assumed people would be able to sit back, ingest the pages and pages released and make that leap for themselves.... that they are well prepared to address those upcoming questions ....apparently not but hey credit to credit due to the fear mongering and scare tactics ....very successful in achieving a sell off today ....albeit not very effective on long term holders ....they are not the ones who hit the panic sell button what.png

A bit late in the day for this announcment imho ...it is what it is ....badly timed for the ASX ....albeit perhaps perfectly timed for the USA pre market.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.04 99.5¢ $4.379M 4.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 163238 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 19700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.