AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Update on Sconi Project Offtake Discussions, page-328

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Good Morning,

ClockworkSmurf,

Lets take it back to why I bought up your statement which read "in a State with Zero Nickel Mining"

My reason for asking about your post was that it sounded to anyone new who may read it as if nothing had ever been mined in QLD referring to Nickel.

My concern was that it was misleading to read in its context, I have since receiving your reply read back over other posts which go into detail about the Mining in the past in QLD that are worded different in light of the above, so you can see how one could easily take it out of context or as you state putting words in your mouth, this was not my intention. Just pointing out how it reads no more no less and looking at how many non holders or burnt holders come out swinging it maybe better to remain silent.

But let me ask one question regardless of whether you are a pick an shovel single person or a company like Australian Mines if one digs minerals from the ground and they have those minerals processed to it's finished product like those at Greenvale Queensland then by virtue of those minerals processed successfully like Australian Mines have it would constitute mining the product regardless of the scale and if so then that in itself would also constitute Mining in Queensland for Nickel would it not, regardless of scale.

All in all I am not sure if Australian Mines is something I will be involved in need to research the company's past a whole lot more which from what I read thus far is tainted, my decision will be based on my research alone not some past badly burnt share holders, as I said the SP is low and may present a good buying opportunity at some time.

So good luck with all your investments I wish all well in our endeavours to extract a good income from investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $29.27K 2.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5699719 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.