SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

I would agree with their ability of their product to be employed...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I would agree with their ability of their product to be employed on a large scale. So whilst I am actually happy that Sen are reporting this positivity, the proof will be in the rest of CY 2021 contracts. Should they occur, I would like to think that Sen will keep the market updated with every major one.

Even todays SP rise is nothing compared to previous because we were coming off such a very low SP base (again). This share has always gradually deflated like an old balloon and it needs a continual solid pump up of good news and dare I say it - indication of substantial revenue. Baby steps I know and I guess the baby does appear to be moving, which is nice.

I apologise that I am not more upbeat, but I am gun shy when it comes to excitement. Been there, done that several times.

I would love the good news from Votiro to continue and also a couple of more $M Senetas 100GB orders come from somewhere in the cyberworld to push this share back into the teens where it belongs. From there anything can happen and a major event would then be absolute gravy.

As for an IPO to follow after it signed a few major contacts and have others in the pipeline. Do I dare to dream?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $282 21.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3533763 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 8322 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.