CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Dejavoo,

I note that you are the third hc poster on EWC Message Board who, in very recent days, takes an interest in EWC without owning any EWC shares. All this around the time of Mr Michael West’s hatchet job. Coincidence? (For example Clarky1000 believes that Michael West has credibility, is a respected journalist and should be taken seriously. Interesting also that Clarky1000, while he has responded to my posts, has not addressed any of the 6 very clearly articulated substantive issues raised in my posts. No surprise to me, as one cannot defend Michael West’s scurrilous allegations when confronted with facts. Well, EWC’s two ASX announcements earlier today have certainly shot Michael West’s and Cronky1000’s credibility to shreds.)

In any case, to satisfy your curiosity I can categorically state that I have no links, connections or financial arrangements with EWC. (I cannot respond to your etc. as I do not know what this implies). Whether or not current, potential and/or future investors share my investments belief is really not my concern. As for as I am concerned I am happy to share information I come across with other hc posters on this forum so that we can all profit from a more comprehensive assessment concerning EWC current and future projects.

You can see from the way I tick the boxes, that I am a shareholder and, had you kept an eye on recent postings, you would know that I am a long term and long time shareholder who also, when the opportunity arises, carries out some day trade. (Today was one of those days as ‘blind Freddy’ could see that the share was totally oversold).

If you do not keep yourself informed on a regular and systematic basis, you should not be surprised that nobody is spoonfeeding you. Nevertheless, just this once I will direct you to the relevant websites which solve all your questions re: confusion concerning EWC’s 4LNG modular trains: You can find the most recent update on Sengkang LNG project in EWC’s 2012 Annual Report (14 September, 2012) which is also available on hc.

If you want to find out progress re: EWC’s projects, just check the ‘system’ generated postings on hc or go eg. to the ASX. You find there not only the 2012 Annual Report but also today’s EWC ASX announcements re: LNG hub/300MW Pagbilao power station and EWC’s response to the recent newspaper article and you can then easily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $33.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $116.1K 9.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1959706 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 468000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.