TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Ann: Update on Senior Financing Facility, page-3

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Firstly, it's good to receive an ann. about the debt.. but secondly they have made a mistake about the 162.5mn (comma wrong! they printed US$1.625 instead of US$162.5).

Another question is what kind of extended covenants they need to fulfill?? And what if they don't? What happens than??

Before that announcement I just wrote this to the mgmt (relating my prev. post!):
    ----------------------
    Hi Ryan

Again to my already mentioned questions below, I want to add these questions to the mgmt.

As we can see the debottlenecking-program (study) highlighted in the financial report 2015 (Page 6, enclcosed printscreen) announced by tgs, it was clearly expressed that:

1. the expansion-project would be a « low technical risk project » !
    My question: Why the hell we see the exact opposite??

1. the principal contractor will do the construction and engineering work (LOI) !
    My question: Where is the announcement about the warranty/insurance/compensation for the failures which are made by that principal contractor??

These are questions which should be immediately answered by the mgmt through an announcement to the market or the 2015 fin. report indicates not the true and fair view (illegal practices to withhold known risks!) to its investors!

Kind regards,

-------------------

Here a printscreen from the financial report 2015 (Page 6) I was referring to:

upload_2017-2-28_23-56-29.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.