TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

loans are being deferred and will continue to be deferred until...

1. 3,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3602
    loans are being deferred and will continue to be deferred until they can be paid back. We know there is institutional support as rest assured calling in the loans now is far better than calling in the loans 2 years from now. As long as there is a possibility to recover the full amount , then lenders will take it. This means although we are not making money with loans included, we are certainly making enough to cover cost and avoid the CR.

The actual ASIC for this company should have been 1..25-1.50's and at one point it was. We will get back there one day as the mining model and recovery rate that drives it. This was the investment proposition so many years ago, it hasn't changed. The current situation is simply bad management and unlucky circumstances.

The pond issues and material handling issues were reported as partially solved in Q3 Reporting. I am not saying they are solved but given less production = higher ASIC, the ASIC we last saw (2.65) was the upper end. The quarter prior was 1.96 so increasing production has a big impact on profitability.

I also note the turn around from problem to solution with the sampson was impressive, there is clearly a plan, the best thing we could do is have skipped the commodity bear market we are just getting out of now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.