TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

@bubby Agree, I also guess that some horrible numbers will flow...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @bubby
    Agree, I also guess that some horrible numbers will flow into the 2nd quarterly (aisc still about 2.25-2.50)

@Nikec,
    You talked about the break-even. So in that case you know exactly that for this calculation you have to include all costs doesn't matter if these are non-cash (depr.) or cash costs (incl. overh/admin which is about 2-3mn/year). Yes overdue interests are capitalised for the moment but that doesn't mean that this "trick" goes further. It's limited to ~ around 250mn shares to lenders (royalties) and than there is no way to capitalize the heavy interests further. And than because of the capitalized adding interests we pay way more of them in the end. So it's better to include also "calculated" interests in a break-even model instead of not doing so. That's the key point for a break-even (calculated net-profit with "all" costs).

And to make it more clearer to you. As you also mentioned and are thinking. The cash is still burning as hell. So it doesn't matter if the cash is burnt now to 1mn or some 100k.. we need immediate progress.. asap..

that's all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.