TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Yes I think we are all looking forward to some info on this one....

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Yes I think we are all looking forward to some info on this one. All three of us in our family (Mother,Father and myself have smallish holdings of maybe 100k up to half a million shares). So we have the attitude if it goes bust its not going to worry us too much as its such a small percentage of our total investments. Always good when having a diversified portfolio. This stock is by far my most risky but then I am more positive the time provided by the lenders will allow the output to increase (I vaguely remember some improvements would be online from June/July) and therefore the total cost of production/taxes and management will be paid with some spare money to start paying down the debt. If we can get through this then the rewards are great.

I am not keen on getting cobalt started asap even though its tempting.. The last thing we need is more debt and we are still paying like 9 percent interest on it. Get more than half of it paid (I know that might be 2-3 yrs later) then maybe can start planning for cobalt while solid production is on going and a much smaller debt to hold the company back.

And again any expansion of Cu production can be done if things go well to lower production costs even more.

A copper price holding above or around 2.60 in the long term as production increases will do wonders for this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.