VIT 6.98% 9.2¢ vitura health limited

Ann: Update on Services Agreement with Code4 Cannabis, page-14

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    If you consider that all the comment made about RC were justified, then so be it. I did not. Great thing is we are each entitled to our own opinions.

However the point being raised was the relevancy of the comment in this particular thread, which is regarding the agreement with C4C.

If there is a connection between BGall's comment regarding the compensation packages from 1 Oct 2023, which was posted by hottest cop, and the earlier update provided by BGall regarding the proceedings, or a connection to the proceedings between C4C and canview, then I cant see it.

If there is no relevance, then it makes me question why that post has been put into the current thread. That's all.

Everyone has the right (**subject to the hc terms and conditions) to express their opinions on the the forum. However in my view, where such comments are sprayed into every thread (such as what happened at points in time with RC) without a connection to the subject matter of the thread, it makes me question why.

Now, here is my attempt to avert doing what I have complained of above....... BGall, did you have to go into the courthouse to obtain the documents, i couldnt see how i could access them on the court website.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.006(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.2¢ 8.0¢ $128.4K 1.592M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93502 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 24800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.