""(you know that for a fact? whats the shipment worth ~ US$3m?...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(you know that for a fact? whats the shipment worth ~ US$3m? whats your solution just let it slide?)""

No I don't know how much it will cost in Legals but, all I am basing myself upon, is the total legal costs we had to pay when we engaged the Lawyers to sort our problems out in Honkers with Wise a while back.

And then it all depends if the company we are chasing is not just a $2 shelf company registered in the BVI's.
    Plenty of them around let me tell you, and all we can hope for is that they are not one of them.

Now, how was this Director being allowed in the Board, and who authorised that shipment of ore to be leaving our shores without making sure that we had something in place to get paid for.??

As for a lot more to fall out of this tree as you wrote, well mate I couldn't agree with you more. So many things have been falling out of this tree to date that we can expect a hell of a lot more to come out too. As to whether or not they will be falling in our favour, that is the $64mill dollars question.

Not many thus far though..

How did we allow for all of this to happen and how didn't we tried to do something about it before it was too late.??

How did we allow Wise to continue in their Merry ways and not paying for their share of the cost before it got too late and when we run out of money ourselves.??

Did they (Wise) continue to receive their share of the money when we were selling shipments of ore while they were not contributing to their shares of the costs.??

Now, IMHO this is what we should have been told long time before we went into Administration. And IMO, we should have been the ones calling in the Administrators, not waiting for them to call theirs in first and get one of our own.

Why haven't we been kept abreast with what was going on as it unfolded.???

Have we been kept fully informed at all times or have we been treated as mushrooms.?? JUST ASKING!!

Was all what was happening of "a material effect" where all investors should have been kept fully informed at all times as it unfolded, OR NOT.???

And what about some of those Capital Raisings.??

Will a book ever be written on the story of PLV.?? WHO KNOWS...but IMO it will make a good reading if there ever was to be one...

And what is ASIC going to do about all of this besides sitting on the sideline watching in.??

Good luck to all of us...that is all I can say.
    Last edited by buddy134: 05/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.