ST, you wrote: ""(How did we allow Wise to ride shotgun over...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ST, you wrote:

""(How did we allow Wise to ride shotgun over this company for last 2 years is only something the previous managements can answer, i shudder to think of the reasosns why..)""

Which Management was it ST. We have had a few changes, have we not.??

Was one of these Managements the one that was supposed to be leading us to the promised lands after the Hong Kong saga.?? I don't know. You tell me.

""(So i do believe the Wise issue is currently being sorted once and for all, there was no mention of them at all in the last announcement so alot more stuff to shake out for sure.. sit back and enjoy the show!)""

Well, I hope that you are right. Because this show has been going for a very very long period of time and it has been very painful watching it thus far.

In closing ST have you forgotten of what we have been told a short while ago about the Directors and the Insurance cover that Directors are, or have been, holding.??

And what is ASIC doing about all this while many unsuspecting and possibly gullible PLV investors have been sent to the slaughter.???

Are they going to be allowed too re-enter the warmth and cosiness of another Boardroom.??? IMHO, and based on past history, it is all quite possible you know..???

I hope that it will not interrupt their (ASIC) long coffee break.

GO FIGURE!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.