DNA 0.00% 2.9¢ donaco international limited

He may have or may not have foreseen the event with the vendor...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    He may have or may not have foreseen the event with the vendor following the loan agreement (May 2017) but in hindsight it is clear that he thought he may lose control of donaco to his uncle 

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/new-twist-genting-family-feud

The date of the article  is may 2017.

This might have been one of his motivation to hedge his wealth by going into a repo agreement with OCP at that time. Then the problem with vendor exploded and the value of the stake is worth much less than the cash on hand. He may as well just bailed. The health and divorce may just be smoke and mirror. 

Who knows divorce is actually asset protection before creditor get their hand on his stash. Place everything into a family trust with wife as trustee.

Holders are counting on OCP this time. One thing I havent figured out is why would OCP bought more end of last year if they saw they may end up with 27% stake and there is a risk everything willl go south? Does that indicate their confidence in the trade or it is a desperate move to average down? 70 mil is not a small sum even for them. 

Hope someone can enlighten me on that. 

If they are sane and smart, we should see two directors from their side and management change in the coming days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $8.315K 285K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 450000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.