BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

I will say the thing that concerns me the most is the delisting...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I will say the thing that concerns me the most is the delisting rule that MSN brought up earlier. We must have what 6-8 months before we hit that?

I reckon the management could keep the business running in it current hibernation mode for quite some time yet, but the ASX is the bigger issue regarding our survival.

They really need to sort out the suspension, which is what they are currently trying to do from what I can gather.

Will the ASX grant them an exemption as an exceptional case (the only current crypto exchange on the ASX - maybe they might be useful as a test case for regulatory/compliance procedures? There will be other crypto companies that have to go through the exact same thing). Will they be able to find someone to partner with to fix their financial issues? I certainly hope so seeing as how I am a holder!

Our management seem resourceful and they have done well to keep things running (and launching a basic exchange) despite all the problems they have had. That's not to say I am happy about our suspension or much about the current situation, but I am thankful at least that we are still here.

That said they need to get a move on with the suspension as our time seems to be running short, unless of course the ASX has other ideas about an extension of the period.

Again all we can do is wait and see. That and focus on our other shares while we watch what happens here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.