BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Hey CT,I sense you're now being a bit more realistic, I feel you...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    Hey CT,

I sense you're now being a bit more realistic, I feel you agree the situation with BPG is dire and you've taken off the rose tinted glasses.... so to speak. So I'm more inclined to agree with your commentary these days

Just to reiterate the situation:

1. BPG needed to pay $25k ASX annual listing fee for FY 19/20 by 31 July, just gone, if they are to remain listed. We may find out sooner or later if they paid this.

Assuming the did pay...

2. BPG need to remove the ASX suspension by 31 December 2019 or it's automatic delisting. (In less than 5 Months now).

Where I tend to agree with you is that BPG are doing what they can/need to do to relist.

Reasons...
    1. That was what they said in their coms with Ragger.
    2. I believe they would have chucked in the towel sooner if they don't think they could pull through.
    3. We've been seeing monthly reports of BPX performance in BPG's Monthly 4C Reporting, probably a requirement (E.G. 6 Months reporting on BPX) for removing the suspension.
    4. Here's a conspiracy theory, but I've been receiving "Likes" to my recent HC posts questioning the reported millions of debts to be repaid to BPG for Wine Power/ Wimobilize - from HC users that I believe are connected to BPG/Management. I won't say who, but I'm connecting events/posts/information dating back to early 2018. Gotta trust me on that (I have a good memory and strong reason to believe this). Purely speculation, but IMO, there are signals from these HC users, that something will keep us going for a bit longer.... but maybe I'm over analysing it.

That said, if the Stars Align, then IMO, BPG may eventually remove the suspension. It'll then, possibly be able to promote BPX freely being the only ASX crypto exchange (IMO I don't believe they are currently allowed to promote BPX given the "Significant Change in Business Activities" ASX rule - Not being voted on by Shareholders).

We'll find out the fate sooner or later. But I'm not getting my hopes up (for getting anything back) just yet.

Ps. I don't class myself as a down-ramper; I don't want to loose my hard earned and want BPG to succeed... Confidence, however, = next to zero.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.