BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

what are some of my "delusional" ideas hmm?Nothing I have...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    what are some of my "delusional" ideas hmm?

Nothing I have suggested is outrageous or improbable.

My view from the beginning is that the future of the stock is uncertain.

I have held the view from the beginning that the business must have some connections that they have been able to make use of to stay afloat which is a logical assumption given the updates that we get from them.

I have had the view that management are resourceful. This is evidenced by the way they have been able to work with Noetic to get the exchange running despite the soar labs deal falling through.

I have held the view that many of the posters here have been overly pessimistic. My proof of this is that the company is still here despite a year and a half of downraming.

My sentiment has consistently been wait and see, because we do not know what will happen and it remains so. It seems my worst omission is simply to point out that progress has been made in some areas and to attempt to speculate I think reasonably as to why Bpg is here 18 months on.

As investors I would think it would be obvious as to why we are better off waiting to see what happens rather than bashing every announcement mde by the company with absolutely no effort made to post anything to counterbalance the negative arguments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.