BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Management are not resourceful. Quite the opposite. IMO, they...

1. 4,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1196
    Management are not resourceful. Quite the opposite. IMO, they have breached company law by not properly disclosing their initial assets and by trading whilst techinically insolvent. I am very confident that they will feel the full wrath of the law for this.

If management were resourceful, they would have done a proper internal business case for putting together a system like this and if they had any brains, they would have realised that they did not have enough money or the right resources to put the code together that would meet the proper requirements. I hate to think what the code produces from a business point of view. The front end of the system has been a disaster as has been previously documented by many. If you can't get the spelling right on the web page then what hope anything else.

The contractual arrangements have been a disaster -first with Soar and now with Noetic. I think Noetic have decided to stop working on it because of no payments. I don't think the code is of a suitable quality to handle lots of transactions which is one reason why management have not been promoting it.

Every aspect of this business stinks and I am really, really annoyed that I got sucked in on the basis of incorrect and IMO, deceitful Balance sheet reporting right at the begionning.

So CT, do not claim that management are resourceful - they are everything but!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.