BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

They are resourceful, as they have kept the business in...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    They are resourceful, as they have kept the business in hibernation for 18 months whilst also getting a basic exchange running with a fraction of their original resources. I am sure there are issues with the exchange but then again you have to expect that given our present situation.

This is not a blue chip stock that we are talking about. When you pay less than a cent for a stock you must expect that you are taking on risk from the outset. Most companies in this price bracket are going to have their own unique problems and we are no different.

I understand you are frustrated at the chain of events that led us to where we are now, but this is nothing new for us holders. I think given the issues that we have had that we have not done too badly to survive up to the current point.

Bitterness will not get us out of suspension or get the exchange running as it should. We have to make do with what we have got and hope for the best. We should also be thinking more about what is happening now than what happened 18 months prior.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.