CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

In the meantime QBL is also preparing Mining Lease (ML)...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    In the meantime QBL is also preparing Mining Lease (ML) applications to allow the company continuity of operations in the event of an anticipated successful outcome from the original production test under the anticipated MDL. Further Mining Leases on the surrounding areas of Resource are planned to be applied for progressively in the coming period to enable continued uninterrupted long term mining on the project.

QBL must be extremely confident of the initial MDL being approved, remember they have been working on this for over 12 months, adjusting the application according to the requirements needed for an approval.
    In my opinion only, it would appear that this will be signed off in the coming weeks and then QBL will move forward as strong and as fast as possible.

New traders will come in and the share price will move up strongly, breaking the resistance of old holders who no longer have the patience to hold, they are waiting simply to break even, wrong strategy, if you have held for 12 or 24 months at much higher prices, surely now that everything is coming together you will continue to hold and ride the PROFIT wave. Jumping out at a break even point after holding for so long is a BAD play.

I wish all luck with your own trading decisions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.