ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

No problems. I feel they went into the RTO riding a pumped...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    No problems. I feel they went into the RTO riding a pumped market for this sort of sector - Anything IOT / big data / IT related at the time was good - XPE/IOT/SYT etc... but it fell flat and bit them in the ass... this is supported by early raising of approx $84K which fell to $23K - dismal in the scheme of a $6M capital raise but still a lot less...

Investors in this segment now want to see proof of adoption and paying customers, that it isn't pie in the sky stuff .. ESPECIALLY when directors are getting performance shares for no real reason..As it stands under current terms the full shares after performance rights values this well north of $40M+ for gridcomm.. which from last P&L is a joke... That is the problem Alex has - They have a lot of 'Trials' but no PO's so they cannot report.. 14 in total..

The fact it was accepted by Alex that terms are being negotiated still is positive... but bloody hell just sign off on them as they still have the major hurdle of getting it over the line..

I am hoping this will trade again as much as the next person but have mentally written it off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.