NRZ 25.0% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Definitely a possibility, though they’re gonna need to get some...

1. 1,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1046
    Definitely a possibility, though they’re gonna need to get some cash in the bank ASAP.

Those generators can be sold, who knows how much they’ll get for them in a fire sale. I imagine the US will keep drawing down and pushing the price down until they have enough $ equivalent to take up their 10% limit on total NRZ share base, for their last tranche … no risk for them and they get the upside if the company recovers.

Let’s say the company DOES get working capital squared away, a 3:1 or 5:1 consolidation probably (and unfortunately necessary) will be on the cards.

I wouldn’t want to be Justyn right now, but had he monitored our previous parasite of an MD and even flicked him years ago, things would be much better.

If the company DOES square this all away, could be a decent opportunity POST consolidation to BUY. But it’s a wait and watch for now mate.
    I highly advise against “averaging down” for the sake of averaging down. There’s always money to be made even when things look grim, but emotions need to be removed.

Very frustrating watching certain individuals make errors that us “dumb” shareholders saw years ago, given the potential of the company.

A lot of folks with ALOT of money invested, so I suppose if things get dire they can raise via those already heavily invested …. Will be a low CR thus ensuring the necessity of a consolidation after all this.

They also won’t want our potentially new largest shareholder having 150-160M shares as overhang for when/if a recovery is on the cards.

A few holders have also over the years made some board recommendations, folks that really can assist the company …. But seems to fall on deaf ears.

Anyway, hope you’re all having a great weekend !

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.729M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $194.0K 63.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 91647666 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 18675350 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 62007557
Last updated 15.50pm 01/05/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.