NRZ 16.7% 0.7¢ neurizer ltd

R4B!, young fellow, I'll call you that, with respect, as just...

1. J L
    1,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159

R4B!, young fellow, I'll call you that, with respect, as just about everyone is young to me. Let's try to come to an understanding and draw a line under this issue.

You do not know a thing about me. You have formed an opinion rightly or wrongly from the content and tone of my posts. How many you have you read; I do not know.

I have not and never will have another poster's material removed. In fact, I prefer to see it stand as testament to their character.

As a newbie you have come onto the forum and made a serious attack on the character and technical Integrity of one of the Stooges. This is par for the course for newbies, but it is not always a clever thing to do. Confrontation is not a good way to start.

What seems to have "ruffled your panties" is the following statement "Accept your position in life".

I don't want to dwell on the person in question, but by his MO over the past five odd years, I have come to the collusion that he is resigned to his lot in life. I see no evidence that he has accepted his lot and aspires to better things. An opinion only.

Now here is my initial assessment of you, albeit on very little data.

You don't need to be told, but you have definitely "accepted your position in life". However, you are not satisfied, it's not good enough for you, so you are not "resigned" to it. You want to raise the level of your station in life. Thats commendable. I've been there myself.

Only when you "accept your station in life", and refuse to be "resigned" to it, can you work on improving yourself. And that appears to be what you are trying to do.

Now to your trading skills and in particular to due diligence.

IMO, the fact that you are here indicates that you should "accept that they leave a bit to be desired".

"Accept" it but don't become "resigned to it".

Otherwise, you might be buying the same type of shit shares in 10 years' time, while commiserating with other like-minded individuals such as some who have frequented this forum and while hoping to become multimillionaires in retirement.

A quote from Michael J Fox:

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and that there's got to be a way through it."

Thats my "father-son" type chat for today. Good luck with your investing, and don't be deterred from your quest for self-fulfillment. J L.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $93.36K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3856284 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ 7194643
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.