WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

what colour is the goose, I really have no idea why you are...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    what colour is the goose, I really have no idea why you are getting so wound up over this, we are in suspension, we are going to come out of the boxes in the top 10 Cobalt producers in the world, if you took the time to go and read the announcements you will find that WFE has kept everyone up to date on where we are up to, its a no brainer, its there everything they can announce and discuss is there, why are you so concerned about a report that will have zero affect on the SP while we are in suspension, have you asked management or the ASX why its not been reported, there could very well be a reason and the ASX could be aware of it, I dont see the ASX sending out threats or demands on the company regarding the reports, I do see a few non holders that are absolutely besotted by it, LT holders really arent worried about this, they have probably spoken with management and are happy, chill out its Friday, have a relaxing weekend and come Monday we will be 1 day closer, thats pretty exciting hey, now this goose is it house trained and does it have a special diet I would need to follow, just asking for a friend
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.