ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    As I've always said, Cobalt Bull Run 2.0 around the corner. Market can't ignore rock solid supply-demand fundamentals with India, the EU and the U.S etc all playing catch-up in this EV revolution wink.png even as China shows no signs of slowing down with EV sales speeding up instead rolleyes.png

And with 1.0%+ Co and 2.5%+ Cu grades secured, one of the highest Cobalt AND Copper feed grades on the planet, we are in fantastic position to benefit from subsequent highly probable high margin cash flow.

I hold ~1% of WFE and am seeing this through past production & upgrades till WFE fully realises its value. I look forward to our re-rate as we steadily commission the plant and ramp up production to becoming one of the Top 10 Cobalt Producers in the World. Along with further room for expansion, +sx-ew plant upgrade, and tenements for exploration even as positive free cash flow start rolling in from our high grade high margin ethically sourced operation.

With long-time DRC operator Jason at the helm as Chairman, Airguide to help with funds and offtakes, No more Civil War risk, Near-non-existent political risk, and all our Aussie Cobalt-Nickel wannabes stuck in $billion CAPEX hell, and two major DRC mines; Katanga (Uranium ore) & Mutanda (sulfide ore development) bogged down with mining problems to solve, truly a great time for WFE to charge forward to be FIRST on ASX.

Only execution risk remains but it is hard for one not to be bullish. Indeed, stars all aligning, slowly but steady as she goes
    Last edited by kynrazor: 13/04/19
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.