WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Hi @ozblue, just to be clear, you are saying WFE has no chance...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Hi @ozblue, just to be clear, you are saying WFE has no chance of raising funds, whether it comes through an offtake agreement or a CR, I would like you to clarify what you have said here, TIA, the cobalt price has returned to the level it was for a fair while, it spiked (your interpretation of a high) for a very short period and then just returned to its normal trading price, this same price a lot of existing cobalt producers have been making money out of for a long time, the spike meant they were making more money, you do know that nobody loses money until they sell for a price cheaper than they purchased, ozblue said,,"To think shareholders have not 'lost' because the stock is suspended, is a nonsense IMHO, all that has really happened is stockholders have been unable to exit if they so desired, which many would have as the price of cobalt fell, just like in every other cobalt company". can you provide me with a link that says holders of WFE would have exited as the price dropped back to its normal trading zone, or retract the statement, that is just plain silly statement, ozblue says,,,,"Just because WFE has been in a suspension does not stop the market from re-rating it (downwards), just like ALL the other cobalt stocks", does it stop the market from re-rating it upwards as well or only downwards, I would not be unhappy if after we listed on the LSE Main Board which the real companies list on not the hopefuls that fill the AIM board up on the LSE, that we sought out another exchange maybe the NYSE, NASDAQ, the ASX in my opinion is only for mum and dad investors and retail, the real money is Europe and America, in fact I would encourage it, we should get some information shortly on the LSE Main Board listing, especially as Jason Brewer has just returned from London.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.