WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Yes Scottie these onlookers are gonna need a...

1. 4,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    Yes Scottie these onlookers are gonna need a defribillator...newsflow will be no doubt in abundance
    Again Oz you don’t cease to amaze mate with the absolute dribble..did you know back in June we had $8m lined up at 2.4 just for purchasing DRC cobalt plant...and even at that juncture Mgmt lifted the cap raise to $10m given the high demand
    Today we are far more advanced and the market will pay a big premium for
    - an ASX approval which included a gruelling due diligence derisking the project
    - a METS report confirming that the plant on going concern valuation is now worth $70m without evening opening it’s doors..more importantly derisking the project by concluding “no fatal flaws”, “close to infrastructure” and “ clear pathway to production”
    - 7 supply agreement which we now have confirmed for 2.5 years at 636,000tpa package with 1% grades and 90% leaching recoveries...we didn’t know this last year pal..this derisking the project by guaranteeing “short term supply” and use of full plant capacity in early years
    - a dual listing LSE business plan to hit the 6th largest bourse opening up access to more saturated EV markets..derisking the project by opening access to larger European markets and more capital along with possible future partnerships with Europe automakers..no we didn’t have this last June matey
    So the scene is set for an interesting -
    A. LSE IPO...which I hope is marketed as a “DRC clean cobalt producer” with an end to end real estate package providing nothing less than 1% minimum grades..which equals the finest quality cobalt...let’s IMO maybe another £25m in this raise
    B ASX relist for $10m at the 2.4cents keeping the existing share structure in tact IMO..
    Let me say get the ASX approval you will pay, get the dual list you will pay, and get the offtake and you will pay thru the roof...millionaires here...hahaha
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.