WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Update on Status of Re-Compliance Listing, page-683

1. 8,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8195
    @cfp ......"I think you are wrong"

LOL, yes that is all you do think or hope I'm wrong, but you don't bother to quote me because you can't!!

You were proven incorrect 3 times just yesterday.

Why are you and other posters so desperate to talk "deep pockets" of other exchanges all the time when your own chairman talks re-listing?? Re-listing can only occur in one place the ASX!!

The company appear to be out of cash or nearly out of cash, hence why they didn't bother with the quarterly, so where does the money come from to go through all the listing requirements of any other exchange?
    Why waste any resources on it instead of just re-listing??
    You are starting to sound very desperate, and IMHO you should be as there are so many red flags here.

The biggest red flag is that the price of cobalt has crashed. It lost 2/3rds of it's value and all the hype within in the sector, in the near year that WFE has been in suspension.
    There is absolutely no acceptable reason why the company has not managed to get on with the business of re-listing in that time period.

Where is the license B, that was only going to take 4-6 weeks according to the announcement on 3/12/18??

Where are the accounts from AHIC ?? You know the ones that had serious deficiencies??

Why could the company not see this was just a plain back-door listing attempt from the guidelines as ruled by ASX??

https://www.asx.com.au/documents/rules/gn12_changes_to_activities.pdf

Why didn't the company do a feasibility and keep trading??

When are you and other shareholders going to start seriously questioning the company instead of just being wrong on an internet forum by trying to support the unsupportable??
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.