WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Update on Status of Re-Compliance Listing, page-685

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    @ozblue, really is that it, thats all you have, firstly the director wasnt talking about re-listing he definitely said listing in Australia, he emphasised that if it was the ASX he would have said re-listing, you get it, you say the company appear to be out of money, well are they or arent they, appear to be flush from where I sit, back to the quarterly hey, as a poster already stated he contacted the ASX and was told that the ASX is not waiting on anything from WFE, I am no where near desperate, in fact I am very happy with the way things are progressing, however I notice that you are the one that appears to be desperate, you cant be serious when you sy your trying to help future investors not make the mistake of buying in, hmmm we are in suspension and that is pretty hard to do at the moment, https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20181203/pdf/440wwn0nh4lngp.pdf, as it was stated that it was expected to take 4-6 weeks why would they have to announce it was granted, if it wasnt granted it would have to be announced, do you have any thing to prove that the AHIC accounts were deficient and not submitted, as no where does it say the ASX is unhappy with the accounts, I believe they were one of the last things that were required before we could apply in principle again, and the ASX has given us the all clear to do that, so I think that could be scaremongering once again, I see no reason to continually contact the company to question anything I believe they are doing a fantastic job and moving ahead in an appropriate timeframe, @ozblue you are losing too much of your valuable time worrying about WFE, except of course if you are now understanding you will be paying a huge premium to get in good luck mate
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.