WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Maybe like I said you should read the NSX listing rules...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49

Maybe like I said you should read the NSX listing rules ........... I never said we had to list at $0.10c, but it is the calculation that the NSX uses for costing of the application fee with a set minimum of the said $0.10c

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1557/1557137-ff44b98ab634b38481c278465e91ff9b.jpg

Have a look at the LinkedIn link from the post you are replying to......
    It states he had experience with the said companies you referred to but in his resume, there is not one mention of him working for them, a bit like you going to a selection of banks for a home loan, you worked with the banks to gain finance but you never worked for them.....

And no, you will not be able to trade shares on the LSE if we are dual listed but we can if we cross list, as one that espouses how easy it is to jump on a computer and use Google a quick search of the definitions will clear it up, instead of relying of what Brewer (who is trying to keep the dream alive) says.

As for being negative, the fact that WFE has been in suspension for nearly 12 months doesn't seem to concern you, the fact that WFE cannot adhere to the listing rules of the ASX doesn't seem to concern you, good for you, but I am sure there are a lot of share holders that may be getting a little jittery.

Liam
    OH sorry, I nearly forgot to add IMO rolleyes.png
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.