WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

@kynrazor ....."I’va had the help of my old mate engineers with...

1. 8,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7973
    @kynrazor ....."I’va had the help of my old mate engineers with prior experience in Africa so I have a very good idea what the processing costs will be in the DRC pound for pound. "

LOL, yet look at all the TUs you get for a ridiculous statement.

In WA there are many gold mines/operations all over the place, same for nickel mines, yet every single one of them has had feasibility studies done on them, they don't just guess because the one up the road seems to work OK, nor base a new operation on 'others' costs.

Like I stated amateur hour if you think they know how profitable or not this operation will be before doing the study!!

The reason is obvious to those that think about it. Every single ore-body is slightly different, so grind sizes, reagent use, time in leach etc is different, so they study it all at the lab scale first as part of the feasibility, work out how expensive to grind to the best size for recovery (and profitability), likewise for reagents, time leaching etc.

BTW as it looks like you forgot, the plant is 175,000t/a according to the independent report, not 250,000t/a.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.