WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

In reality 4-6 months is a realistic target from approval of...

1. 10,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 969
    In reality 4-6 months is a realistic target from approval of relisting. There is still some equipment to be purchased - these works need to be commissioned and 3-4 months is a normal timeframe for the equipment required. However, the time critical infrastructure and permits are concluded which would mean the normal delays associated with procedural delays via government pathways is significantly reduced. In corrupt countries like the DRC, delays are inevitable as every stage tends to require "unofficial" payments.
    Let us all see the outcome but it is extremely positive. What will the MC be? I really don't know. However it is not unusual to expect a 200-300 market cap for producer with minimal cashflow but one with potential to significantly increase over a 12 month period. this would be in the form od ore supply via the other mines as well as any tailings aquired. Any exploration success for any potential supply from these tenements would add to the supply security and sustainability. This would create a further increase in valuuation. Combined with a more realistic Cobalt price around the 40-50 k range in the short term and a very positive sentiment can be expected. At the very least we should see hype take this to 200-300 mil mc -I don't use the normal explorer/miner/producer method to review the shrt term sp and potential. I look at this more as a near term cash flow business - no different to other potential companies calculated on revenue (this can include current producers but this is unlike other convential mines as there is no mines to supply from at the moment). The market will have hype if Wfe can show some early models and show that they are meeting schedules and costss
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.