DEL 0.00% 5.0¢ delorean corporation limited

It seems misleading that management had to put in a trading...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    It seems misleading that management had to put in a trading halt, when this was fully known to occur by a specific deadline. The Clean Regulator works quite transparently and communicates freely with project holders.
    I never understood their strategy of hoarding LGCs, receiving the $65/LGC "fine", in the hopes of getting it paid back once generation came online. Problem is, they've generated utterly nothing in 3 years time and focused on poorly executing loss making EPC contracts. They've now got an accumulated $5.6 million locked into these fines and I believe this means they cannot sell the LGC contract without saying goodbye to the $65 fines. All for what? What did management plan to be achieved by putting that huge amount of cash locked into LGCs when they can't afford to build the damn thing to cash in on the contracts?
    What price will they raise at and will Palisade back up the team by underwriting? I doubt the team will risk much of their cash, they'd be pretty unethical buying shares for dirt cheap from bleeding SHs who've taken an inverse 10-bagger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 425000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.52am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.