DEL 7.50% 4.3¢ delorean corporation limited

I keep going back to my point that DEL's website hasn't been...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    I keep going back to my point that DEL's website hasn't been touched since for probably 9 months. What type of operating business doesn't bother to update their website for such a long time. The map still has 2022 dates on it for current projects. "Stagnation" isn't the right word. Neither is "decay". The right word escapes me. The rot set in around the time Planum Partners were appointed 18 months ago.

Comparing and contrasting with 2021 and the regular updates, releases to market, and interviews, and the current events feel like part of a decline towards an obvious, grim conclusion. Like they've accepted their fate and given up. I hope not. Surely two people with 40%+ holding in a company at least *try* to organise something to save their business. Maybe/hopefully something is being worked on behind the scenes.

The fact that some minor trading of DEL shares occurred prior to the suspension is symbolic of the lack of care and attention those in charge have shown for quite some time. It feels like the directors are simply going through the motions. You'd think Joe and Hamish would/will put up a fight. That is, use the methods they described in last week's notice to try to raise funds.

It's such a damn shame, given the thematic and exciting projects, with proven decades-old technology, which is profitable in Europe.

With that deadline for payment approaching, there's pretty much no time now for a cap raise. That would have needed to be set-up quickly early last week. They must have realised there was no appetite for it. A loan is unlikely. I'd say it's convertible note time now, or they simply wait another week and release an "administrator appointed" notice. Go out meekly with a whimper, rather than a bang.

Yeah, not looking good, unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $9.276M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $6.392K 161.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.